Assets under management as of 28/05/2020
Years of Experience in Asset Management
H2O Asset Management LLP (“H2O”) is a global macro investment management company founded in August 2010. In addition to its main office in London, H2O has opened offices in Monaco (H2O Monaco), in Singapore (H2O AM Asia), and in Paris (H2O AM Europe), which, alongside the London office, form one fully integrated investment process and platform.
From the very beginning H2O entered into a threefold partnership with Natixis Investment Managers (“NIM” (*)): capitalistic as NIM holds 50.01% of the shares with H2O’s partners being allotted the remaining 49.99%; operational as H2O fund managers plugged their front-office systems in the Group’s Straight-Through Processing (STP), back-office and risk-monitoring systems; commercial as NIM is a distributor of H2O’s UCITS.
(*) Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of 26 specialized investment managers globally, they apply Active Thinking to deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets.
An affiliate of
A long-term, top-down, mostly relative value, and unconstrained approach.
Investors’ market perception and management biases offer a prime source of performance.
Discretionary investment decisions backed by strong in-house engineering.
Long short strategies driven by market factor analysis
Focus on portfolio construction: diversification by horizon, asset classes and instruments.
Full consistency between view establishment, risk allocation and performance attribution.
Please see below the list of procedures available for review and download:
- H2O UK Stewardship Code
- H2O Best Execution
- H2O Broker & Counterparty Selection
- H2O Modern Slavery Statement 2019
- H2O Remuneration policy
- H2O Conflicts of Interest Policy
- H2O Conflicts of Interest Inventory
- H2O Complaints procedure
- H2O Outsourced Service Providers Policy
- H2O Capital Requirements Directive - Pillar 3 Disclosure 2019
- H2O Proxy voting policy
- H2O Swing Pricing Policy FAQ
- MiFID II RTS 28 Report (2019)
- MiFID II RTS 28 Report (2018)
- MiFID II RTS 28 Report (2017)
In its wish to safeguard the interests of its long-term holders, H2O Asset Management has been implementing a swing pricing mechanism since 2017 based on the methodology recommended by the French Asset Management Association’s (AFG) charter.
The introduction of the swing pricing solely concerns the following UCITS funds:
- H2O Adagio FCP
- H2O Moderato FCP
- H2O MultiBonds FCP
- H2O MultiStrategies FCP
- H2O Vivace FCP
- H2O Allegro FCP
- H2O EuroAggregate
- H2O MultiEquities FCP
- H2O Largo
- H2O MultiAggregate Fund
- H2O Multi Emerging Debt Fund
- H2O Allegretto
- H2O EuroSovereign
- H2O EuroSovereign 3-5 years